These two quotes from Chairman Omali Yehsitela are so relevant right now with the FBI who recently released a document targeting African-led organizations building for African independence and self-determination as "Black Identity Extremists," to be a threat to the U.S. colonial interests. THIS IS COINTELPRO! White people especially, must take a genuine stand and defend the African liberation struggle because this is the states’ strategy to violently crush any attempt for African's to achieve freedom and to have control over their own lives and resources. - Renée Nassar
Chapter 16: Cointelpro and the War Against the Black Revolution
Quote #1: “[COINTELPRO, the U.S.] counterinsurgency program resulted in various assassinations that included Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, Fred Hampton and Lawrence Mann, a co-founder of our Party (African People's Socialist Party).
Others were victims of FBI-influenced internecine violence between African organizations, while hundreds of others were rounded up for incarceration based on false charges or after being set up by provocateurs place in organizations by the FBI or other U.S. secret political police organizations."
Quote #2: "While COINTELPRO'S goals are excerpted here, this rather antiseptic outline, despite its anti-democratic content, does not even begin to describe the terror involved with this program. This excerpt from the actual FBI document, after announcing the expansion of the program to include 41 FBI offices, laid out the following goals:
1. Prevent the coalition of militant black nationalist groups...
2. Prevent the rise of a "messiah" who could unify and electrify the militant black nationalist movement...
3. Prevent violence on the part of black nationalist groups
4. Prevent the militant black nationalist groups and leaders from gaining respectability by discrediting them...
5. A final goal should be to prevent the long range growth of militant black nationalist organizations, especially among youth."
#ChairmanOmaliYeshitela #OmaliTaughtMe #ChairmansQuotations#CounterInsurgency #COINTELPRO #BlackIdentityExtremists#UhuruMovement #SolidarityWithBlackPower#ArabSolidarityWithBlackPower